Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall ATC

This seems to be the week for creating ATCs! Over at the Outlawz, it's the twist for "Twisted Thursday's," and it's also the theme this week for "Saturday Paper A La Mode." I wound up making a total of 3 ATCs, but this was my first attempt.
The digi is by From the Heart Stamps. The set is called "Pumpkin Patch Girl." I imported her to my Silhouette Design Studio software, traced her and paper pieced her digitally before making an offset cut file to print and cut her out. Then I used some vellum I had stamped with pumpkins as a background for her on the 2 1/2 inch by 3 1/2 inch trading card. I cut out the ATC base using a die set from W Plus 9 Design Studio's "Sunshine Layers" that I trimmed to fit the dimensions of an ATC.
I added a shrink plastic pumpkin and some orange twine to finish it off.
I'm entering this ATC in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

Not Just Cards - M, F - Always Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination - W, F- #54 Always Anything Goes 
Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, Your ATC is wonderful. You even used shrink plastic, how awesome is that. Your darling little girl. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete