Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Birthday Parade Card

I recently won my choice of 7 images from Bugaboo and just had to pick this darling little parade of animals! I was working on an order of birthday cards, so I added "Happy Birthday" to the banner, but you could add "Congratulations" or another fun sentiment to match whatever occasion you need. 
After digitally coloring the image, I printed it out and die cut it with a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Square die and made a mat for it using some Papertrey Ink paper and another Gina Marie Designs Stitched Square die. I adhered it to a square of white paper and then used foam tape to pop it up in my A2 sparkly green card base.
For the inside, I used a PTI die and more PTI paper to die cut the sentiment and then adhered it with my Zig glue pen. 
I love that a hedgehog is in the Bugaboo digi! This is Henry, my 7-month-old hedgehog. Now that Henry is part of my life, I find myself noticing all the cute hedgehog stamps out there! 
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - W, 5E - Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment