Saturday, July 9, 2016

Psalm 94:18 Cards

I love to make cards with encouraging scriptures to send to someone who just needs a little lift. For these A2 cards, I used card bases from the Paper Studio that I thought were so pretty and feminine. I used a clear Verve stamp for the verse and die cut it with a Marianne die. The foliage die is from Poppy Stamps. These were quick, easy cards to make but will hopefully provide some encouragement to the recipients.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
WordArt Wednesdays - W,5E , scriptural word art freebie offered each week#238/239(Week 1 of 2) Family Friendly/Anything Goes 
Crafty Awesomeness (M P1, E3 C unlimited, must have coloured image) - Anything Goes?
Paradise of Stamps (2W, P1/15, E3, F) #45 - Anything Goes
Petal Lu (M, P15, E3) #17 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #91 Always Anything Goes

2 comments: