Thursday, September 29, 2016

Farm Scene for The Outlawz

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "Anything Goes." It's everyone's favorite theme! Hope you can join us!
Our wonderful sponsor this month is Digi Stamps 4 Joy. You can find "Farm Scenery" along with lots of other great digis here: 
For my card, I made a top-hinge card base using Spellbinders' Grand Labels 1. Then I die cut another Grand Labels 1 die to adhere to the front. 
I sized up and printed out my "Farm Scenery" digi and then colored it with Copic and MEXPY markers. I added a couple sheep die cut with Joanna Sheen dies. Depending on what type of card I need, I can add a "Thank Ewe" or "Happy Birthday to Ewe" sentiment to the inside. Or even a "Thinking of Ewe." 


6 comments:

  1. Love the versatility of this card, Carrie. Such a cute little scene! Great shape for the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idyllic farm scene, Carrie! So peaceful looking! I love the popped up sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a farm scene with those sweet little sheep! So charming!

    ReplyDelete