Tuesday, December 12, 2017

You + Me = Chemistry Card for Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our "twist" is "LITTLE KIDS." You can make a card for a child or that has a child on it for the twist, or you can enter any project since the twist is always optional. Why not join in the fun this week?
Our sponsor for September is the wonderful From the Heart digi stamp company! You'll want to check out their store and look at all the great digi sets Faith Skrdla has designed. There's something for every occasion, and you can find some freebies and $1 digi sets that are a fantastic bargain! Here's the link: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/ 
I used "Nerd Girl Potion" and one of the fun sentiments from the set for my card. I sized them up and printed and die cut them using my Silhouette Design Studio software. I did a print and cut of the digi and colored her using Copic and MEXPY markers. 
For my step card, I used a cut file on my Silhouette to make the card base using white card stock. Then I cut the vellum paper with hearts using my Silhouette machine for the bottom and side cuts and a Memory Box notebook die for the center die cut behind the digi. I added some additional die cuts using Die-Namica dies from their "Chemistry" set. 

1 comment: